Current Event ScoutsEdit
Duration: 09/15/18 00:00 JST - 09/21/18 23:59 JST
Note: This is a Step Up Scout, meaning that you can scout in four steps.
- In the first step you will use 25 discs for a normal 10+1.
- In the second step you will use 40 discs for a higher chance of getting Prison cards.
- In the third step you will use 50 discs for an even higher chance of getting Prison cards.
- In the fourth step you will use 50 discs again and will definitely get at least one Prison Scout LE.
|Event Scout Cards|
|LE Cards (0.05%)|
|SR Cards (0.11%)|
|2nd Batch R Cards (0.81%)|
|Initial R Cards (1.61%)|
A scout where you use friend points. You can scout once for free every day. One solo scout requires 100 friend points while a 10 scout requires 1000 friend points. The cards you can obtain are Normals, Rares, and Kumakocho R/RR cards. The event Ikids get added to the scout once a republishing scout of said event gets released
Note: The LE you can obtain is chosen at random
The percentages shown are those of each individual card
You have a 70% chance to scout a SR and a 30% chance to scout a LE.
|LE Cards (0.26%)|
|SR Cards from previous scouts (0.39%)|
|2nd Batch SR Cards (0.99%)|